miniature furniture

I love miniatures, I see a piece of furniture I like, I buy it , then I think hmmmm! where can I fit this in my house? I love modern stuff, and it is so hard to find truly modern stuff that reflects our current lifestyles! I find myself using words like contemporary to search for items, as modern could be classed as anything from the 1900's which is not what I am looking for......... I have been searching for an affordable haha! modern house for my dolls and I would absolutely adore having the malibu beach house by the dolls house emporium, or maybe even the clearview house, :-) but for now looking at the pictures in their catalogue will have to do :-)



I have some pieces of furniture which I love some in 1:16, some in 1:10 and the rest in 1:12 scales, here are some pictures.... I will keep adding to this as my camera can be a bit 'moody' sometimes :-) like a sullen teenager refusing to come out of their room......

Comments